Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Welcome to A Racing Nation

First off, welcome to A Racing Nation! A one-stop place for all things covering the great American sport that is NASCAR.

As this blog rolls forward, all things from news, opinion, and race recaps will be posted. If there something that happens in the world of racing, I will point it out and even throw in my opinion for free. 

I also travel to a decent number of NASCAR events every season so that allows me to throw some great pictures and opinion on the various motor sport venues across the country. First on my list is the greatest race of them all, the Daytona 500. 

Racing is a sport that we can all get behind. It's not just turning left and smashing the throttle through the floorboard of your Chevy. Well, it's mostly not just smashing the throttle. I plan on pointing out the strategy, finesse, and skill that it takes to climb to the top of this difficult sport. 

For those new to racing, stick with me and you will be awakened to a wonderful sport and southern pastime. The tailgating isn't half bad, either. 

I look forward to it. 

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment